Have You Ever Asked Yourself:
- If I was unable to work due to illness or disability, how long could I live off my current finances?
- If I (as a business owner) lost my partner(s) or key employee suddenly, what would it cost the business to replace them?
- Will I have enough money when I turn 60 or 65, to retire on for the next 20+ years?
- If I died tomorrow, could my spouse and family maintain their current lifestyle?
- If I died tomorrow, how much of my estate would go to the government for taxes? Will my family be able to pay estate taxes?
Is your current advisor looking after his clients rather than looking for new clients?
We work on a referral basis and with those seeking a different experience. A second opinion on your financial plan never hurt anyone. It’s not dangerous or in poor taste to get together and check to see if we can do better for you!
Are you protecting your financial future?
If you are concerned about these questions, you probably need a financial plan. Financial Planning covers “the big picture.” It’s simply your list of short- and long-term goals and a plan of how you’re going to spend (and save) your money to achieve those goals.
I can help you create a financial plan to:
• Save money to achieve your goals
• Protect your family’s security and financial well-being
• Plan for retirement
• Manage your taxes
As an Independent Advisor, working through PPI Solutions Ltd, part of the Bridgeforce Financial Group, I have access to over 17 top insurance companies and can help you find the best insurance solutions to meet your needs. I also represent the top ranked segregated fund products in Canada.
As a Mutual Fund Representative with access to thousands of different funds, Todd Darling is licensed with Portfolio Strategies Corporation, through which mutual funds are distributed.
Through Provisus Wealth Management, Transcend offers affluent investors (min $150,000 net assets): professional money management, customized portfolio construction, investment manager selection and more.
Contact Darling Financial Group
Three Hills, Central and Southern Alberta, Canada