Do you know how long your retirement savings will last?
With the average life span increasing, many of us will have 30 years of retirement or more.
Statistics Canada reports: “Amid growing uncertainty about their future financial security, an increasing number of people do not know when they will retire. Others have simply delayed their retirement.”
- Are you prepared for retirement?
- Will your savings and retirement income be enough?
- What forms of income will you have?
- Do you know what your income needs will be at retirement?
It’s never too early to start planning for retirement.
A Financial Advisor can show you some of long term investment strategies and vehicles to help you meet your retirement savings goals, minimize your estate tax liability, and provide security for your spouse/family.
You should have an estate plan if:
- You are the parent of minor children.
- You have property (real estate) or a business.
- You are concerned about health care treatment should you become disabled or terminally ill.
Estate planning includes more than just a simple Will. Estate planning also typically minimize potential taxes, and sets up a contingency plan to assure your preferences regarding health care treatment are followed.
Good estate planning identifies what will happen with your home, business, investments, business, life insurance, retirement plans, and other property when you become disabled or die.
15 Questions a Financial Advisor Will Help You Answer:
- Am I saving enough for my retirement?
- How will inflation affect my retirement income?
- I’m retired now, how long will my savings last?
- How much retirement income will my RRSP provide?
- What are the best retirement investment funds for me?
- How much can I contribute to an RRSP?
- What will my RRSP be worth at retirement?
- What happens if I withdraw funds early from my RRSP?
- I’m self-employed, how much can I contribute to a retirement plan?
- How long will it take to double my money?
- Taxable vs non-taxable savings comparisons
- How should I allocate my assets?
- How can I protect my assets from probate and estate taxes?
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- Question or concern about Retirement & Estate Planning?
Call: (403) 443-2110
Todd Darling, Certified Financial Planner
of Darling Financial Group serves the greater Three Hills and Airdrie/Calgary, Alberta area.